Health and Safety
We have a fully qualified Safety Director and operate a strict Company Safety Policy.
Due to the nature of some of the equipment used on site we ensure that all of our team apply the correct safety procedures to each task and have full working knowledge of the machinery/tools they will be using – this is supported by a pro-active training programme and monthly Health and Safety audits.
It is the policy of Tyson Utilities Ltdto ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare of its employees and the health and safety of other persons who may be affected by its activities. The Company will take steps to ensure that its statutory duties are met at all times.
The Company will ensure that:
- All processes and systems of work are designed to take account of health and safety and are properly supervised at all times
- A member of senior management maintains specific responsibility for health and safety
- Competent people are appointed to assist us in meeting our statutory duties including, where appropriate, specialists from outside of the organisation
- All employees are consulted on matters relating to health, safety and welfare
- Adequate facilities and arrangements will be maintained to enable employees to raise issues of health and safety
- Each employee will be given such information, instruction and training as is necessary to enable the safe performance of work activities
- All arrangements are brought to employees’ attention and are monitored and reviewed to ensure that they are effective.